Meadow Creature's® AVALON® CIDER PRESS is a new generation of cider press for the small commercial or discriminating home processor. Our system is designed to be efficient, easy to use and clean, and indestructible. Complete package includes a motorized grinder, low-friction screw press, stand, baskets, and accessories.
Meadow Creature's® AVALON® CIDER PRESS offers the features of a $10,000 industrial fruit grinder and juice press in a product sized, styled, and priced for the small commercial and discriminating home cider maker. Our outfit combines an elegant design with indestructible strength and power: it runs circles around all existing home cider presses.
We designed our grinder and press for uncompromising customers who seek a press easy to use and clean and built to last for generations. Our hammer-mill style grinder makes a small flat chip for optimum juice yield, like the best industrial grinders. The screw press uses a ball bearing and bronze nut to achieve 10,000 lbs/ 100 psi for fast pressing without exertion. Our compact outfit is easily moved, set up and operated by one person. With a crew, you can make over 400 gallons per day.
- All-stainless steel grinder, baskets, and a juice pan
- Chips about 1 bushel per minute
- Fast, efficient screw press with a sealed ball thrust bearing for up to 10,000 lb / 100 psi pressing force with minimal exertion
- 12" dia x 13-1/2" tall stainless steel baskets hold about 1.3 bu chopped fruit per pressing
- 55% to 65% juice yield by weight, depending on apple type and season
- True industrial filter fabric bags, two included
- U.S.-made 3/4 horsepower Baldor® TEFC motor with industrial magnetic starter and safety interlock
- 25' 12 awg power cord with built-in GFCI protection
- Designed by us and manufactured in our own shop, here in the U.S.
- 2-year warranty (90 days for rental use)
The complete AVALON® CIDER PRESS includes grinder, press, two-station base with wheels and transport handles, two bags, two baskets, a grease gun pre-loaded with food-grade vegetable-based grease, instructions, and tools for assembly. The outfit ships in 3 boxes by UPS ground, total packaged weight 240 lb.
The design and construction are without compromise, using high strength steel plate and stainless steel throughout, all in extra heavy gauges, and all top-grade standard industrial components. All fasteners are either stainless steel or ultra corrosion resistant. The press bags are custom made for us using food-grade industrial filter fabric, the same long-life material used in industrial juice processing, and unlike those found in any home cider presses. The baskets are 18 gauge stainless steel. The juice pan is 16 gauge stainless. The grinder case, screen, and blades are 12 gauge stainless, or nearly 1/8" thick. All metal that isn't stainless is high strength alloy steel, with epoxy primer and industrial powder coat finish.
For sales to Hawaii or Alaska please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.